Economic competitiveness is an ongoing process that evolves as each new step is taken.
The ability of the South Shore Economic Development Corporation to lead more initiatives — and what those initiatives look like — depends on resources and partnering groups.
- Regions that successfully compete for talent and businesses have strong private sector leadership.
- The South Shore Chamber is recognized as the leading voice of business on the South Shore with a track record of moving the region forward.
- It is uniquely qualified to help connect business, government, and non-profits together to build stronger communities and a stronger economy.
- The South Shore Economic Development Corporation, along with the Chamber, will be leading the implementation of the South Shore 2030 plan. Where
- the Chamber focus on helping today’s small businesses the Development Corporation focuses on preparing for growth tomorrow.
- If not us then who?